Ju Ju Be BFF Diaper Bag

Ju Ju Be BFF Diaper Bag Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 2668 in Diaper Bags

January 21, 2016

Amazing diaper bag! Helps me keep my life with 2 little people organized! I have a tendency to overpack and I can't fit so much in the bag and it's easy to find. I love the light coloured interior and so many pretty outsides to choose from. And the mommy pocket is awesome.

August 22, 2014

This is an amazing bag with lots of room for all babies things. Very cute aswell. A little pricey

May 16, 2012

I just got a Ju Ju Be BFF in Morning Vines. I have used other Ju Ju Be bags and loved them, so was not surprised to love this one as well. I'm even more impressed with this one. It has many pockets which help keep me organized for trips out. I love the backpack straps, and they're very comfortable, but it's also great that there is the messenger strap option as well. I like that when I open it, I can see all the contents instead of having to dig around in a bottomless pit. My favourite thing about Ju Ju Be is that they're machine washable. Amazing! I would definitely recommend this bag to others. It is a pricier than other diaper bags, but I feel it's worth it for the extreme good quality and special features.