Juice Beauty Antioxident Serum

Juice Beauty Antioxident Serum Reviews

Ranked #247 out of 270 in Serums

January 05, 2016

The Juice Beauty Rep really sold me on this product and it's claims to rejuvenate and change my uneven skin. Although the texture of the serum feels nice, I think that the product itself is a little hyped up. Additionally, the antioxidants that this product claims to contain are probably very minimally incorporated into the product. When you look at the ingredients, typically they are listed in order of prevalence and Vitamin E & C are at the bottom of the list.

I purchased a travel kit of Juice Beauty products including the Antioxidant serum, the nutrient moisturizer, the Green Apple sensitive peel, and the cleansing milk for $39 at ULTA. The other products seem pretty standard as well. Glad I tried it, but probably wouldn't suggest spending $45 on this serum.

March 15, 2015

Juice Beauty is an all natural and organic skin care line. I order it through their website. The prices are very affordable and feel so good when applied to the skin. This serum is great and leaves no greasy residue.

May 29, 2013

Love the serum, its very light weight, so great for the summer time.

It helps to keep my skin moist through out the day, and I don't feel its too heavy on my skin.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products