Juice Beauty Green Apple Age Defy Moisturizer
Good

Juice Beauty Green Apple Age Defy Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #368 out of 604 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

February 20, 2015

I've read tons of reviews all good. But when I used this product it went on smooth and did not feel greasy at all. Which is all good. But it made my skin super red and it burned. This stuff is expensive to make my skin feel that way.

0.5/5

February 07, 2015

I received my Juice Beauty Green Apple Age Defy Moisturizer along with some other beauty products in a beauty box that I bought a few months ago. If you'd still like to buy some for yourself after reading this review, you can buy a 2oz size jar from their web site for $45. On the Juice Beauty web site they say this moisturizer is designed for all skin types, except for sensitive skin, is good for twenty year olds and up and is effective for hyper pigmentation, dark spots, uneven skin tone, and texture. It goes on to say that it's a clinically proven power packed age defy moisturizer that combines a brightening and refining complex of certified organic juices, with an antioxidant cocktail of alpha lipoic acid, Co Q10, vitamin C, peptides and DMAE for optimum age defying results. Well that all sounds great if you know what it all means and if after you have used all of this moisturizer you truly do see amazing results. How ever if you're like myself and you not only do not have a PHD in science and you haven't see any of these so called amazing results, that they say have been clinically proven, it makes me wonder if their clinical trials were done on a bunch of twenty year olds and not women of my age, witch I'm not ashamed to admit is 48. I'm no fool and I realize that sometimes we have to spend more money to get a better product, but when time after time these beauty product producing companies make all of these claims only to get our hopes up and our hard earned money out of our pockets, it just makes me sick. This moisturizer made an attempt at creating an apple scented moisturizer, but in my opinion they only came up with a sicken scent that barley smells anything like an apple and worst of all this sicken scent sticks around on your face. So every time the wind catches your face you get a good whiff of it and it makes you look around wondering where the smell came from. Then horrified you realize its coming from your own face and you duck and dive through the crowd hoping no one else caught the stench drifting on the air around you. Although this moisturizer blends in quickly, once it has your skin doesn't feel soft and moisturized at all! Instead it leaves your face feeling dry, tight, and uncomfortable. Thankfully I've been fairly lucky in my 48 years and my skin has so far managed to stay pretty much wrinkle free, but the fine lines that I do have never faded, or disappeared in any way shape or form after I used this stinky moisturizer daily for three weeks. I couldn't stand using it any longer than that, so maybe just maybe I didn't give it enough time to work its magic, but I really don't think that's the case. The only thing the Juice Beauty Green Apple Age Defy Moisturizer defied for me was my time and effort in trying to achieve the results they said I would achieve and thankfully it didn't defy me of my money as well!

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml