Juice Beauty Green Apple Cleansing Gel
Good

Juice Beauty Green Apple Cleansing Gel Reviews

Ranked #923 out of 995 in Facial Cleansers

September 08, 2014

This is an amazing cleansing gel. very refreshing

December 10, 2009

I am recently on an organic kick, when it comes to anything I put on my face. I had a gift card for Sephora, so I thought...why not look for an organic cleanser? I know if something says organic, that means it's going to be expensive. And I was right. If it wasn't for the gift card I probably wouldn't have spent $26 for 4 oz. of cleansing gel. But, I did and I don't think I've gotten my money's worth at all. I love that Juice Beauty is an organic line, but I feel like it's not working like it should. My skin would be considered mildly oily and since I've using this I am actually starting to break out a little bit. It doesn't even smell like green apples to me. I have been using it for over a month now and don't see any difference in my skin. What's worse is there were actually smaller bottles of organic cleanser that were more expensive than this one! Does anyone know of an organic cleanser that isn't so expensive?

MsBeckyBean earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

MsBeckyBean added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

christinemh added a new review for
    Bonne Bell Lip Smackers

bizzbizz2030 added a new review for
    Avene Triacneal

bizzbizz2030 added a new review for
    NIVEA Crème Body Wash

pitburb has posted in the forum topic
    Where's everyone from?