Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Sensitive Reviews

Ranked #768 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

This organic fruit acid complex with raw cane sugar is used to exfoliate the skin to reduce breakouts, discolorations, and fine lines. The peel heals while hydrating with algae, vitamins and antioxidants for a smooth, glowing complexion. For more information, go to http://www.juicebeauty.com/store/green-apple-peel-sensitive.html.

February 24, 2016

Such a fun, quick and amazing face peel! Put a thin layer on for 1 minute then rub off...Tada! This peel goes a long way and last a long time. So even though it is rather pricey, it still is a great buy :)

November 01, 2015

I love having this peel to use at home. It works! I have been using this regularly now for a few months and I noticed a difference in my skin after just a few uses. It is softer, clearer, and glowing. The jar seems to be lasting a lifetime making the price well worth it. The ease of use and the results make this one of my favourite beauty routines.

August 25, 2015

This is a terrific mask. It is very light and easy to remove. It is also made of natural ingredients.

January 08, 2015

Wasn't a fan of this after all the hype I had heard. It stung when applied. It eventually went away, but I didn't like the sensation at the beginning. As for results, my skin felt just as smooth as when I use other exfoliators at half the cost.

September 08, 2014

This product works wonders. I will be repurchasing this for the rest of my life!

June 19, 2014

I am really not sure of the effectiveness of this product as I didn't see any major changes in my skin using this. However, my face does feel slightly smoother just after rinsing it off. Didn't prevent breakouts or anything. I MIGHT try the full strength if I can justify paying another $50 bucks for this stuff

May 08, 2014

I have been using this product for a while now. It really hasn't made my face look any different than it did before. I thought my skin might have some minor peeling or flakes on it after using this but there was nothing. I believe my skin still looks the same as it did before using this. It may not have been strong enough for me as I bought the sensitive. I was thinking of purchasing the full strength version but I have decided against it. This peel may be fine for those with sensitive skin. So my rating is based only on my usage. I really liked the fact that it is organic without chemicals added to it. If anyone else has a different experience please post it.