• Juicy Couture Flip Flops
  • Juicy Couture Flip Flops

Juicy Couture Flip Flops Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 30 in Sandals

Juicy Couture Flip Flops have a rubber upper in a wedge thong sandal style. Included are straps at the vamp with a screen printed design. With its smooth lining with a cushioning insole, 3/4 inch platform midsole. Show off your legs with its 3 inch heel. Visit juicycouture.com for more information.

November 06, 2011

I LOVEE Juicy flip flops! Especially the platform ones. They're a good quality, and they have fun and bright pattens and designs on them that draw the eye to them, so you and your shoes get attention.

July 14, 2011

Juicy Couture always seems to have amazing products...while Juicy is best known for its velor track suits in fun colours their flip flop wedges are also super cute! Here is why I like them...

#1- Comfy!

The Juicy flip flop wedges are super comfortable and you could wear them all day! I really like the way your feet can mold into them it feels really good!

#2- Cute!

The juicy flip flop wedges are also super stylish. Not only are they really trendy looking I also get tons of compliments when I wear them!

#3- Quality!

Come on we have all had that annoying feeling when your flip flops are low quality and do not last. That is not what happens with Juicy Couture flip flop wedges! These shoes are made from high quality material and are built to last!

I think you can tell these flip flop wedges from Juicy Couture are pretty amazing. If you still are not convinced they are for you just head into a shoe shop or Juicy Couture shop near to your house and try on a pair of Juicy Couture flip flop wedges....I promise you will be smitten'!

May 12, 2009

I bought these as a last minute "must-have" item before I left for our honeymoon in the mayan riveria. I love these flip-flops. The strapes are made out of soft rubber and the pads of the flip flops are a squishy foam and very soft as well. I never had a problem wearing them the entire week in mexico. I bought them cause my sister-in-law had a pair of black ones and they look cute on her. These are really comfortable and I recommend them, but its the price point that may be a bit too much( b/c they are only flip flops) for the average buyer.