JUICY COUTURE I Am Juicy Couture Eau de Parfum Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 1216 in Perfume

November 08, 2016

J'adore ce parfum. Il fait parti de mon top 3 de parfum préférés. Il ne sent pas trop fort et dure très longtemps. J'ai eue le coffret, donc j'avais aussi la crème pour le corps qui venait avec le parfum, mais je l'ai moins aimée. Il y avait des prtits brillant. Ça ne fesait pas naturel du tout. Par contre, j'avais aussi dans le coffret un petit parfum portatif pour transporter dans le sac à main.

September 07, 2016

Got this perfume as a birthday gift and got many compliments on it. It smells very nice i would say more floral type. Would definetively buy myself again.

August 17, 2016

My friend bought this perfume and came to my house, I was in love at first smell. I asked her what it was she showed me and then I sprayed it all over me and thats when I found my new favorite perfume. I love the sweet scent it has and that it lasts forever. It is a bit pricey but its totally worth every single penny! Definitely recommend it!! ♥

July 09, 2016

When I place this perfume on everyone knows it . I have had compliments on it and it lasts all day long . I have literally washed clothing and it has remained on my clothing . It has a beautiful, fresh, walking through a field of different scented flowers along with magnolia tree's . It has been one of my favorite that I always buy and keep a stock of it . It will never get old and it will never be out of style !

June 16, 2016

I received this product Gratis and it's a very sweet perfume! It lasts a long time and the design of the bottle is my favourite part ! So Feminine!
I recommend this for those who like very sweet florals

Updated On: June 16, 2016

I recommend this for those who like very sweet florals

March 15, 2016

I have always loved Juicy Perfumes and this one is another to add to my collection. Lasts the better part of a day and the fragrance is just lovely. The bottle is super cute too!

March 15, 2016

It's a long lasting fragrance that has layers of scents. A good value, memorable, feminine, alluring, classic, romantic, charming, & unique. Like many here wearing the original Juicy, I've been devoted to this scent since I was still in grade school but it continues to be the perfect day-to-night fragrance. It makes me feel me. Nothing else out there smells quite like this and commands such attention. A guy once told me, "is this one of your secrets?"

March 12, 2016

I love this perfume. It's a day- but almost a night perfume. Nice staying power and didn't turn too sweet once it was on my skin. I also like that it came in a roll on, that's a very convenient feature.

February 06, 2016

This is a beautiful sweet scent that isn't too overpowering ! It's a perfume I can use everyday - not just special occasions.

February 06, 2016

I just love this perfume overall , filtery powerful womens perfume