Juicy Couture Peace, Love and Juicy Couture

Juicy Couture Peace, Love and Juicy Couture Reviews

Ranked #1057 out of 1213 in Perfume

September 02, 2015

I received this perfume as a gift and I do not like the scent on me at all. I love all of the other Juicy Couture scents but this one is is not something I would purchase myself.

May 11, 2015

I was gifted this perfume.. twice! It is very different from the other JC perfumes and I was not a fan of this one at all. It smells like grass and lemons. I tried my best to get this to work for me but it just didn't, hard pass on this one for me

October 28, 2014

I'm a huge fan of the Juicy Couture perfumes. I have one of each perfume that they make & this is one of my favorites. The price is a bit high but they do make a quality product with a wonderful scent that has staying power. I would highly recommend.

September 12, 2014

I picked this up on a whim when I spotted it on sale and have come to like the scent even though it's not quite what I expected. I don't know why, but I was thinking this was going to be fruitier, but the scent is more of a green-floral with some fruit notes, but they don't make up the bulk of the scent. While the scent isn't super unique, I like that it's not too much in anyone one area. It comes across as being a clean, fresh fragrance that has a neutrality to it that works for offices or small areas where your scent could disturb someone.

September 04, 2013

I bought this perfume at Marshall so it was a great bargain. I think it smell pretty nice even if I habitually use perfume that are more sweet. I think this one is really nice to go out but I wouldn't wear it everyday