Good

Juicy Fruit Chewing Gum Reviews

Ranked #73 out of 88 in Gum

November 10, 2016

It's a classic, i wish the flavor lasted longer than it does, but most gums these days don't last. they should bring back the stick gum :)
    Would recommend.

June 06, 2016

What used to be my favourite chewing gum taste, now makes me gag. I cannot understand that company's promotion of the two guys in the locker room doing what 10 yr. old boys would do - underarm farts. I now cannot put a piece of that gum in my mouth without that disgusting commercial playing in my head and all I can think of are hairy underarms. This results in spitting out the gum and now I just can't stomach it because of the commercial.

May 12, 2016

I normally buy this gum and keep it in my locker at work, just in case i need it since i ate something stinky or whatnot.. I found this gum very reasonable price and long lasting..

December 17, 2015

This has a really great flavor however it doesn't last long but still a good chewing gum

March 02, 2015

This gum surprised me. I was expecting the old regular Juicy Fruit. The flavor/taste is the same but it lasts much longer and the first bite tastes JUICIER!

1.5/5

October 31, 2013

I have no clue why the makers of juicy fruit gum took a great product off the market to replace it with an all chemical artificial sweetened gum. The consistency is not the same but most of all the gum tastes disgusting !!! I waited years for them to come to their senses and bring back the original but they never have. Very big mistake, lots of people agree.