Julep Bare Body Milk Reviews

Ranked #351 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

March 14, 2016

Another new product that works very well I enjoy it is not really it's not dry it's good moisturizer for isn't a strong smell either so that's nice it feels kind of like silk, again I got it in my Julep Maven box so I'm not too sure the retail price but around $10. I never found any problems with it it was very nice has a nice suttle smell definitely worth the buy.

June 09, 2015

It's a good product, quick absorbing, smell is pleasant, but it's no better than most of the body lotions you can get from Walmart or Shoppers that are like $3.

January 08, 2015

A nice fresh scent. When paired with the body scrub, skin feels pampered and refreshed.

November 17, 2014

I really love this product, and it's currently in rotation as my go-to moisturizer for the winter. The scent is very gentle, sweet and refreshing, and it doesn't irritate my allergies. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth, and the only thing that would make it better is if it came with a mini I could put in my purse. It's great both as an overall body moisturizer and as a quick hand moisturizer. I would definitely recommend this, I think it's my favourite Julep product of all time (to date).

October 27, 2014

Works well on my sensitive, dry skin. No irritation

September 17, 2014

I love this lotion! It smells great and leaves my skin baby soft!

September 13, 2014

Nice lotion - not the best and not the worst. I do find it very nourishing and has a fresh, clean scent. It just is not one of my favorites.

August 07, 2014

I love this! The smell is amazing and does not go on greasy are oily at all. Ive been using it for the past month and have gotten compliments on how nice my skin looks! would buy this again!

July 24, 2014

This was in my most recent Julep box and I've been using it constantly since it arrived. The fragrance was a tiny bit different than what I was expecting/hoping it would be, but it's grown on me quickly and my boyfriend keeps saying how much he likes it!
I wouldn't really say this is a "milk', but it's still a very light-feeling moisturizer. It's perfect for hot days because it absorbs completely and quickly, and leaves my skin extremely silky and feeling nourished.
This is $24 regularly, or $19.20 for Julep subscribers. It's much more than I usually pay for body lotions, but it does feel like a more luxurious product too so the price seems to be worth it.