Julep CTRL+Z eye makeup eraser
Good

Julep CTRL+Z eye makeup eraser Reviews

Ranked #46 out of 217 in Eye Makeup Remover

March 16, 2016

I was so excited to find the julep make-up eraser! This is a product that,does show up to be able to swap for in your monthly box, which is awesome. It works really well, and helps when you have a little mistake, you don't have to start over after a hard working session, you are now able to just erase that,little mishap and go on! Love this!

February 06, 2016

This is amazing! Too many times I get my eye makeup almost perfect except for that one little spot or smudge. That is where the eye makeup eraser comes in. It's fine tip can get right to the mistake without erasing the rest of your hard work. This is most definitely worth getting!

December 10, 2015

This is any girl who loves eyeliner and mascara's must have beauty product.
This simple pen shaped make up eraser gets rid of any eye liner or mascara misses with no mess and no need to redo your entire look. Just swipe and touch up and you are ready to go.
It leaves no residue behind so that you can look your best

September 17, 2015

5 stars from me! I'm fairly new with liquid liners and, I do not have the steadiest hand. This product is soooo much easier than using a Qtip dipped in makeup remover. It's way more accurate too. All you need to do is touch the "oops" area and voilà, you have perfect, even and beautifully lined eyes! (Tip) I've used it on my "oops" areas on my lips too! I just run the tip on the back of my hand to clean it. I seriously love this product and will buy it over and over!

May 15, 2015

This nifty pen saves a lot of time if you make a mistake while doing your eyes. One swipe and your mistake is fixed. Good size and great price. Evens out winged eyeliner in seconds without redoing everything.

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends