Julep Freedom Polymer Top Coat Reviews

Ranked #236 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

October 16, 2016

This stuff is absolute garbage. First, it did nothing to protect my nails from chipping. They chipped the same day as I applied the polish. Secondly, after few month the top coat got all gunky. When I would dip the brush in the bottle little strings of polish would come out (looked like hot glue from the gun). It would get all over my hands and nails.

March 29, 2016

This is the only top coat I use now. People often think I have shellac on my nails when I use this! It dries quickly, and the colour keeps on my nails twice as long when compared to not using a top coat at all. I am a JULEP maven member, and buy large quantities of this when they have 40% or 50% off sales. I then add a bottle into everyone's Christmas gift!

March 16, 2016

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!! I love painting my nails but because I have soft nails, it usually lasts a whooping 6 hours before something chips and I'll have at least one smudge as I apparently can't hold still long enough for my nail polish to dry.
This top coat helps both of those problems. This top coat is nice and thick and after applying it, your nails dry almost instantly. It also leaves an almost shellac-type feel.
The Julep nail polish along with this top coat means I get several days of great looking nails and I will forever be a fan of this product.

May 25, 2015

I heard lots about this. I was expecting a lot more from the product. the nail polish chipped after a day using this

April 12, 2015

I got these for my daughter! She loved it!

January 26, 2015

LOVE JULEP, this is my favorite top coat to prevent shrinkage I wipe my nails with vinegar before applying the base coat stops shrinkage!

January 08, 2015

I love the high intensity shine this product gives my nails! The perfect finishing touch...for that salon finish at home!

November 21, 2014

I love this top coat from Julep! It is definitely my go to top coat! When I use it, my polish stays for at least a week!

October 29, 2014

I really wanted to like this product because I love Julep products. Unfortunately, this top coat actually shrunk when it dried, and lifted up my nail polish underneath. It ruined my manicures, and it got really thick and gloopy quickly.

October 25, 2014

This top coat is wonderful. Goes on smooth, dries quickly and seals in the polish..

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml