Julep Glow Highlighting Powder

Julep Glow Highlighting Powder Reviews

1 review
Ranked #124 out of 405 in Makeup

July 08, 2015

I am a huge fan of Julep products as it is, but this is the first time I've ever used a highlighting powder. Usually I just use a light eyeshadow when I do basic contouring (and don't want to have really heavy makeup), but I thought it was time to step up my game and get some actual highlighting powder. I was a little bit disappointed in the shade that I got; it looked a lot lighter online. However, when I used it it ended up looking as light as online, and it just looked darker in the pallet. I really liked this product and though it was a nice replacement for using eyeshadow not on my eyes, haha.

The one thing that would improve this product would be if they used slightly less reflective bits (I'm hesitant to say "sparkles" because that gives them impression of glitter, but it's not like that. More of a shimmer, I guess) just because I prefer a more matte look. However, I do really like this!

Like all of their other products, the best deal is to get this as part of your Maven box subscription. For non-Mavens it's listed as $28, for Mavens you get it for $22.40, but a Maven box is $25 (or $20 if you prepay for three months), and you still get other products in your box, so ultimately picking it for a month of your box is the best deal.

Shoppingsorceress added a new review for
    Dollarama Candles