Julep Lip Gloss

Julep Lip Gloss Reviews

Ranked #218 out of 655 in Lip Gloss

July 08, 2015

I'm not a fan of lipgloss usually, but I got this in a trial box from Julep. I actually don't mind it. It doesn't feel too heavy like some gloss, and while there is going to be some degree of stickiness to all gloss, this one is very minimal. They make a lot of really pretty colours for the gloss and they smell wonderful.

March 10, 2015

I really like this lip gloss. They have great colours and it smells really good. It is nice and smooth and not sticky. They are pricey but great if you get them on sale!

October 23, 2014

I received this lip gloss in a Julep monthly box. I'm quite picky about lip glosses, I hate sticky and tacky gloss. I was happy that the Julep gloss didn't have that gross 'stick' factor. It was smooth, silky but lasted on my lips. The colour I received was 'Graceful', a soft, petal pink colour that looks great on its own as well as layered over a lipstick.

Sometimes if I have dry lips and no lip balm, I will apply this and it does the trick. The packaging is really cute, and the gloss smells nice. It's a soft, subtle vanilla-y scent and if you lick your lips with this product on, there isn't much of a flavour, maybe a little vanilla taste but nothing fake or too strong.

The price for this gloss is around $16. I personally wouldn't pay that for this gloss, it seems a little steep to me. But the quality is great and I really enjoy using it!

Do you always wear ...

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Looking for a winter jacket

Forever 21 Active Wear

gadzooks added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!