Julep Maven Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #580 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

July 03, 2015

This nail polish is packaged nicely, good-quality and long-lasting. I would say this is better quality than Essie. I would buy again.

March 18, 2015

I just recently became a maven and I absolutely love it! Its forced me to actually get out of my nail rut and enjoy doing my own nails again!

March 08, 2015

I love finding exclusive nail colors here. I'm not a fan of subscription boxes but Julep seems great so far. I get to choose my items, skip a month, take part in secret sales and receive lots of discounts. The prices are fair even though some items might be priced higher than others. The experience has been pleasant.

August 11, 2014

I am not a fan of Julep Maven. I found that the nail polish went bad pretty quickly. The colors are pretty but I find that when you apply the nail polish it doesnt look like the way I thought it would. Doesn't put on a clean look in my opinion.

August 11, 2014

Great selection of high quality nail polishes

July 14, 2014

This nail polish is expensive but also awesome! It's by far the best polish I've ever used! It covers well and doesn't chip or wear out easily. I love it!

June 10, 2014

I recently joined Julep and have gotten a bunch of nail polishes (so far my favourites are Paulette and Angela), as well as some buffer blocks and the Julep Plie Wand. I've tried most of the polishes I've received, and they are all excellent quality. I wore some of them without a top coat, and not only did they look great but they didn't chip for days, which is amazing because I can be pretty hard on my hands/nails!
These polishes are a little more expensive than the ones you can get at the drugstore, but the quality really shows and makes them worth trying out the subscription (although you can just buy Julep products without getting the subscription, too).

June 10, 2014

I joined the Julep Maven club and receive 3 nail polishes a month. I really love the 3 colors they have sent me every month. It's easy to apply and very affected. The nail polish lasts awhile!!! I love the Julep nail polishes!!!