Julep Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

Julep nail color was developed and tested for use in Julep Nail Parlors. Its fast-drying professional "four-free" formulation is free of DBP, toluene, formaldehyde, and formaldehyde resin.

September 20, 2016

Love Julep nail polish! Honestly, one of my favourite online discoveries. I find that it goes on well and dries really fast. Layering is easy with this polish (as long as you let it dry first). The price is also quite reasonable for what you're getting. One downside - their top coat is more of a shiny layer. It doesn't actually help make the manicure stay longer like you'd expect from a top coat.

August 23, 2016

Has lovely shades viberate colors. The only wish these lasted longer and they chip easily. I wouldn't recommend these but they have really pretty shades

May 09, 2016

Not really sure where to buy Julep polishes in Canada, but if you're in the States you can apparently get them at Ulta. I got lucky and found a bunch at Winners once, and own about 6 different shades. $14 for one bottle (according to the website) is a bit steep for me, and my bottles were on clearance for like $1 a piece, so of course I snatched them all up. The colours are opaque in 1-2 coats, which is great. The names are an interesting change, because they're named like people instead of the interesting names you'd find on other nail polish bottles. There is a strange odour with one of the polishes that I own though: the plain white called Nicolette. Maybe it's just an old bottle or something, but it smells kind of skunky.

March 14, 2016

I love this stuff! I swear by their items! I love the colors an how durable the Polish is. It drys fast, lasts a good week or two! By far my favorite polish! Price is around 4.99$ each. But there is a mavin box you can purchase for 20$ a month. In USA. Canada is around 27.99$....

January 30, 2016

I don't own many Julep Nail Polishes but from the ones I have I like. Their finishes are different and provide different lasting times but nonetheless, I enjoy the colour selection and quality.

January 20, 2016

If you don't like the strong smell of most nail polishes, try JULEP brand. It has no smell, great colours, and goes on smooth. A little pricey, but you can get some @$4.99.

Only bought online with a subscription. (US based company). Julep also donates money to a girl's charity.

January 20, 2016

I recently received a julep box and it came with 3 nail polishes. so far I love them! applies smooth no streaks and dries quick. The colors were so vibrant I think I will buy more!

November 28, 2015

I have been a Maven member for over 2 years now and I order almost every month. I really like the different kinds they have to fit most style personas.

November 17, 2015

I purchased some Julep about 2 years ago and I am still enjoying it as much as I did the first day I got it. I love the company and will continue to buy more!

0.5/5

September 28, 2015

Julep Nail Polish;

I find in general the brand julep of nail polish does not last long for the price
I find the polish can be improved (chip wise and drying time)

some great colors! But quality needs improvement