Julep Plush Pout Lip Crayon in Almond Nude

Julep Plush Pout Lip Crayon in Almond Nude Reviews

Ranked #428 out of 1014 in Lipstick

September 10, 2016

This lip crayon is fabulous. The color is nude with enough coverage to cover flaws. It sets quickly and there is no need to use a liner to control bleeding. This stuff stays put! Can't wait to try other colors.

April 27, 2015

THis is my favourite shade of all their lip crayons, it doesn't dry out the lips and it has really good pigmentation.

April 25, 2015

I got the chance to try this lip crayon and it's so fantastic. It doesn't dry your lips out and this shade looks natural on you. Great color to wear around the house or to run errands.

April 02, 2015

I was somewhat skeptical when I ordered this because I've never used a lip crayon before, but I'm really glad that I got it! I got it as part of my monthly Julep box subscription so that saved on the cost. It's $20 US regularly, $16 US if you're a Maven, and then it's cheaper if you buy the 3 month box subscription. While I love the product, I wouldn't pay $20 US for it, especially cause I have to pay the conversion rate to Canadian costs.

That being said, I think this is a really great product. It has a "moisturizing treatment core" in the middle, so it stops your colour from being flaky and dry. The colour goes on so smoothly and it smells phenomenal! It'd a perfect nude that has the colour of a lipstick but the moisture of a lip balm. I highly recommend this!