Julie & Julia

Julie & Julia Reviews

Ranked #863 out of 970 in DVD

A culinary legend provides a frustrated office worker with a new recipe for life in Julie & Julia, the true stories of how Julia Child's (Meryl Streep) life and cookbook inspired fledgling writer Julie Powell (Amy Adams) to whip up 524 recipes in 365 days and introduce a new generation to the magic of French cooking. Stanley Tucci (The Devil Wears Prada) co-stars in director Nora Ephron's delicious comedy about joy, obssesion and butter. Bon app‚tit!

June 01, 2015

I really enjoyed this movie so much. Meryl Streep is such a great actress and played the role of Julia Child perfectly. I've always been a fan of Julia Child.

April 29, 2015

Pretty cute movie, love Meryl Steep she really does make the movie.

April 29, 2015

Oh I could read this book a million times over. The way the Author ties in the storyline to all the recipes is just scrumptious. Enjoy this book with all your favourite comfort foods.

April 23, 2015

Meh. An alright movie. Something about the main actress really put me off
Meryl was amazing, as per usual

April 13, 2015

Meryl Streep never seems to disappoint. And in the movie, Julie & Julia, she's once again, amazing. I really enjoyed watching this movie. It's nothing heavy or emotionally taxing. It's light, funny and you get invested in the characters. I really recommend watching this movie.

March 19, 2015

Warm hearted, funny. At the time when I watched this, I was surprised to see Jane Lynch in it.

March 19, 2015

This is such a cute movie! The book is a lot better, so if you're a fan of the movie I recommend reading the book. Julie has such a sarcastic, funny way of writing that isn't really translated into the movie. But I love this, and it's got Danny from the Mindy Project!

March 19, 2015

I loved this movie so much! It's very heart felt, it follows a blogger through her story as she tries to complete all the 500 recipes from Julia Child's Cookbook. It's so good and funny at the same time!

September 10, 2013

Great movie. Meryl Streep does a great job as Julia Stiles. You really get into the story and after watching it, I had to go and buy Mastering the Art of French cooking (made the Boeuf Bourguignon and it is as amazing as they say in the movie).

April 20, 2013

A heartwarming and funny movie. I watched it with my mom and we both enjoyed it.