Juno Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 973 in DVD

April 14, 2016

This movie is made more for a teenage audience to watch. It is about a teen getting pregnant and how her choices made, affects not only her life but the people around her. As an adult, I found this movie ok.

March 01, 2016

I wasn't all that impressed with this movie.
Not a huge fan of either of the main characters.
The movie is pretty anti-climatic.
Some parts were charming but this is not a
movie that I have desire to see again.

November 12, 2015

I do t think this movie is only for teenagers. I watched it as an adult, when I already had kids. I thought it was great. Not funny, but very well done, great acting. I'd watch it again.

0.5/5

November 08, 2015

Didn't do anything for me; but then again I guess it's directed toward teens

November 08, 2015

Good movie, not funny. Love Ellen Paige and Michael Cera. Great cast.

October 20, 2015

Juno;

Didn't find this movie as funny....nothing too comedic about it for me at least.

October 13, 2015

This is a cute movie about boy meets girl, they do it, girl gets pregnant, and she decides to have the baby (but adopt it out).

The actors are all fantastic in their roles - this began my love for movies with Ellen Paige in it.

Jason Batemen and Jennifer Garner do a fabulous job as the parents to be, and Juno's parents were great at letting her make her own decision.

And the soundtrack is also pretty amazing - we played some of the Juno soundtrack at our wedding :)

July 09, 2015

I really enjoyed this movie! I've only ever seen it once but handles the subject well and has an amazing cast!

June 05, 2015

I think this movie handles a touchy subject really well. It has some funny moments within the movie. It is a good one time watch.

June 05, 2015

I really liked this movie, I like that its from a different point of view with a little bit of humor!