Jus De Raisin Welch's

Jus De Raisin Welch's Reviews

Ranked #1701 out of 2312 in Grocery

September 19, 2016

Yummy yummy I just love welches grape juice it's really rich so I don't drink to much of it at a time , but wow the taste is fantastic I recommend this product 100 %

April 14, 2015

Yum I love grape juice! I don't drink too much juice but this one is definitely one of my favourites to have. Has a nice grape flavour and it is perfect when it has been chilled in the fridge. Perfect for a quick glass of juice with your breakfast in the morning.

August 07, 2014

it was good but very strong, i had to water it down a bit, kids didnt really like it

August 06, 2014

The only grape juice worth buying. I swear I could pick it out blindfolded. Childhood favourite for many and I still live a glass now and then today. Delicious and I love their commercials.

June 25, 2014

This is the only grape juice I buy. It tastes so great I prefer this over other brands.

June 17, 2014

c'est un jus de raisin que j'aime depuis que je suis jeune car ca goute vraiment les raisins , en tout cas le petit gout sucrée est genial

anoosi23 added a new review for
LUSH NEW! Shampoo Bar

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender