Just As Long As We're Together
Good

Just As Long As We're Together Reviews

Ranked #266 out of 960 in Books

July 11, 2015

I forgot all about this book until I just saw it now. I loved reading this years ago.

April 28, 2015

I love Judy Blume books. They are a great easy reading book that usually has special meanings to it. Me and one of my sister's would sneak late at night and read these by flashlight because we couldn't stop reading when it was bedtime. Great books.

March 31, 2015

Just As Long As We're Together ..wow !! it was great seeing this book again ..Remembering when i was teenager..how much i love her books so much .got all my friends into them too .

March 12, 2015

I bought this at a school book sale when I was a kid and I read it a million times growing up. It's a beautifully written coming-of-age story by Judy Blume that helps young girls deal with their changing bodies, hormones, and friendships in an eloquent way. I'm pretty sure I still have my copy of it, though I haven't read it in years. But it was a comforting book that I adored. A timeless piece!