• just fab shoes
  • just fab shoes

just fab shoes Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 10 in Stilettos

September 19, 2016

Whenever I'm searching for a specific type or color of shoe I always browse the JustFAb site. They runs promotions often and have a HUGE selection of shoes as well as purses and accessories to choose from. I normally buy three to five pair of shoes at a time from them.

March 17, 2016

Just fab.ca is a wonderful online shoe shopping experience. The prices are great and surprisingly the quality of the shoes are two. Thus far ive ordered 5 pairs of shoes and one skirt, on its way. I was surprised that the quality was very good considering the great prices! One major catch however, which has caused a few girls that i know to stop ordering from there is that you have to register and give your card number upfront. Iys called the VIP member. If you forget to skip the month you will automatically be charge in canadian $53. Ive forgotten to do so four times already and it can get rather aggravating. This being said it does become credit to your account which allows you to use for your next purchase. But i can see were some people with a tight budget would not like this feature. I have also found the theSIZES are half a size to small, so ladies if you are going to order from just fab.....remember to order your shoes half a size larger then normal, AND dont forget to SKIP your month. Other then that you truly are getting a quality shoe for a great price with lots to choose from.

CHEERS! ♡

January 21, 2016

I'm a member of Just Fab and I really enjoy their products. They've really expanded now with clothing, accessories, purses, boots and shoes. The prices are affordable, especially if your a lady that likes changing things up quite often. The only negative comment I have is that you have to be careful when purchasing boots if you have smaller calves because they're always made much bigger for some reason. Their shipping is efficient and very quick. You also have the option of opting out at the beginning of the month if shopping isn't in your budget for the month or if you don't see anything that you like.

January 14, 2016

The shoes are great! The clothes are stylish! $39.95 a pair or less! Always a great deal!

November 24, 2015

I love justfabs shoes because i love shoes and hand bags and great deals for a good product but fyi when ordering shoes order a size up from your size my first 2 shoes was a lesson

September 29, 2015

Just fab shoes wow I just love that site so many shoes and extras to choose from and your own personal stylist but they do sometimes become boring and what they think yoyd like sometimes are you kidding not in your dream. But then were only human

August 24, 2015

I LOVEEEEEE the HUGE selection on Just Fab. BUT the quality isn't always the greatest.

And just a forewarning the heels and wedges are SUPER high so I suggest you really pay attention the the inches that are described.

March 11, 2015

I love the look of all their shoes, but I find that the quality is hit or miss. I've ordered from them 5 times and have liked 3 out of the 5 pairs. The other 2 I didn't like were cheaply made and looked way better online.