Justin Bieber Someday Perfume Reviews

Ranked #431 out of 1216 in Perfume

February 04, 2016

Smells nice, I do find i have to reapply often scent dos go away quite easy . Very nice smelling perfume though !

March 31, 2015

First perfume in the JB collection. I loved the scent it stayed on pretty much all day. its not too strong and not too weak. every girl in my family loved this one. (i wonder why) haha

February 23, 2015

I love the smell! Everyone comments when I'm wearing this scent. I don't like justin at all but I can not stay away from this stuff. It's almost intoxicating!

January 27, 2015

I received a sample of this fragrance and wasn't impressed at all. It's very sweet smelling to me and just overpowering. I didn't like it.

November 21, 2014

I like the sweet scent to this fragrance; it's not too fruity or strong, just in the middle.
It does ware off very fast though.

October 28, 2014

Okay - So maybe a little odd, coming from a 35 year old woman...But I ADORE this perfume. I purchased it on a whim, as I had just ran out of my regular "fall" perfume and wanted something immediately.
I couldn't be happier. This perfume gives a light, fresh scent..Not too strong and has a nice "staying power". If you spray too much, the scent will die down some, so really no need to panic.
This is a great perfume scent for fall weather.

A random little tip, I have learned through the years (that has absolutely nothing to do with any one particular perfume). If you feel you have sprayed to much on your clothing - Hang your shirt over the fan (or in front of your air conditioner) for a few minutes :)

I have heard great things about JB's perfume line - and they have all definitely lived up to their hype!

September 15, 2014

I have to say, I am no where close to being a fan of Justin Bieber but I am on the other hand, a huge fan of this perfume. It is my favorite scent.

September 06, 2014

I'm not a HUGE JB fan, but I am most definetly in love with this scent. I got this perfume as a gift, at first I was alittle hesitant to try it out, since its not something I would normally be drawn towards, but I instantly fell in love with it. It is a very playful, flirty and addictive fragrance. it has a splash of juicy mandarin, pear and wild berries. With fresh notes of jasmine and creamy florals As well as hints of warm vanilla and soft musk add a silky-smooth beat that is appealing.