• Jysk Throw Pillows
Good

Jysk Throw Pillows Reviews

Ranked #42 out of 111 in Home Decor

October 11, 2016

I love Jysk for stuff like these Throw Pillows or Accent Pillows. There are always new designs constantly and lots of various sizes. They all are priced really well. The more expensive pillows though are the ones with a zipper so you can throw the cover in the washer, but I just throw the cheaper non zipper ones complete in the washer and dryer and no problems at all. I wash in cold water though and front loader only and dryer on delicate so some of the materials they are made out of don't melt or burn in the dryer. It happened to me once so I learned my lesson. I read the tag on the side of the pillow and found that out. Definitely follow those material tags on pillows, they are there for a reason. I just bought the cat with toque.. check out pic above. so cute and only $9.99

July 18, 2016

Les décorations de maisons ne sont jamais donnés, mais faut penser à avoir de la bonne qualité aussi. C'est pourquoi j'aime beaucoup le magasin JYSK. Beaucoup de choix de tout et une très bonne qualité!

January 05, 2016

Jysk Throw Pillows;

so much selection
chopices
textures and colors!!!!

pillow for all personalities, I love JYSK always find SOMETHING for the home

Little pircier than say home sense
but always find the quality and color or style you want

January 05, 2016

I get my throw pillows from here sometimes. They are pretty cheap. However not always the best quality but they look nice!

October 14, 2015

I buy most of my throw pillows from Jysk because they are a great price and they have so much selection to choose from. I like to put some on my bed and on my couches in the living room to add a nice decorative touch! And yes I even use some of them to nap on because they are still pretty comfy.

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic