Kaboom Shower, Tub & Tile Cleaner

Kaboom Shower, Tub & Tile Cleaner Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 29 in Bathroom Cleaning Products

November 06, 2016

Wow, this stuff is crazy.. I first started using it about 10 years ago when I worked as a Commercial Janitor. We used it for the bathrooms. This Kaboom works instantly, and helps remove rust stains immaculately.

However, not too good for my health, and I feel bad it going down the drain. It is so toxic.. I wear gloves no matter what cleaner I use, but this will make you get dizzy and pass out. I started using a face mask at work. I also bleaches your clothing and my skin too!! I got red and itchy little bumps on my forearms and just above my wrist. Also, when some of the water and Kaboom got into my gloves, the top of my hands got a bad rash I need a steroid cream for from the Doctor by prescription.

There are many other "Environmentally Safe" products that work just as well without all the con's. Like CLR for example I wouldn't buy this again.

May 16, 2016

We can't buy this in Canada (or if we can I haven't been able to find it) so every time I go across the line I purchase this. I love the way my bathroom smells once I use it. I also like the fact that the aerosol one you can see exactly where you have sprayed as it comes out purple

September 01, 2015

Worked great on the tub and the chemical smell as not to strong. Price was right on sale!

July 24, 2015

it worked really well and i would use it again!

April 17, 2015

Kaboom works great for lime/calcium deposits in the bathroom or kitchen. When I purchased my condo the tub and toilet were stained with lime and calcium. I went out and purchased this after numerous attempts to remove the scum failed. This works like a charm! I let it soak onto the desired spots for 5 minutes and I didn't even have to scrub to remove the deposits. Much better than any other product I've tried for this problem. I've also used it on light carpet to remove a red wine stain and dark spot and they came out so easily! I highly recommend!

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS