Kahlua Gingerbread
Good

Kahlua Gingerbread Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 41 in Liqueur

April 28, 2016

This screams holidays! We served this in small shot glasses with whipped cream at our Christmas open house, people were gaga over it. The taste is so warm and soothing, like a hug. This is also duper yummy in coffee!

September 30, 2015

This is such a nice treat that I like to have in my home to offer guests at Christmas Time. #Kahlua (Gingerbread) smells so yummy and is a great flavoring for coffee, alone on ice and even I add it to some of my cakes and icing to make fabulous desserts.

September 30, 2015

OMG this stuff is so great. I love using it in one of my secret drink recipes as an alternate to plan Kahlua. Its also an awesome treat to spike your hot chocolate.

September 30, 2015

Kahula gingerbread is just heavenly in coffee, hot chocolate, on its own but don't forget the ice cream,if you like to experiment try it in rice pudding mmmmmmmmm good

March 06, 2015

Kahlua Gingerbread .. sure like this kahlua ..just enjoy kahula on ice and sipping this drink ..

October 10, 2014

The Gingerbread Kahlua was definitely a great surprise that included nutmeg, cinnamon, vanilla and ginger with a hint of clove that tasted amazing. It definitely reminded me of the holidays. The taste alone was very smooth and full of flavor and got me excited to want to try it in my coffee.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag