Kaizen Whey Isolate Protein Powder (Vanilla)

Kaizen Whey Isolate Protein Powder (Vanilla) Reviews

Ranked #107 out of 194 in Supplements

October 21, 2016

Definitely good for baking. Doesn't taste too much like stevia. You can get a huge tub at Costco, so don't have to worry about tracking sales like some grocery store brands~ bonus!!

September 23, 2015

Great way to get recommended protein! Tastes great!

March 27, 2015

This is a great product for people trying to get fit! Relatively inexpensive compared to other protein shakes, and does not have a ton of added sugars. Great to mix with a smoothie post-workout or in the mornings. Not super high in calories like a lot of other shakes either!

March 24, 2015

I first spotted this brand at GNC and it caught my eye - they offer a line of organic/vegan/non-GMO supplements and protein powder.

I next spotted this in a 2KG tub at my local Costco - and the packaging didn't look anything like what it did at GNC but I recognized the name. This formula in particular is not vegan but it is lactose-reduced for those with sensitivity. It is also non-GMO, gluten free, and sweetened with stevia.

There are 35g of protein per serving (which I think is a lot - most powders I use have 21-25g) so I generally do not use a full scoop of this. It isn't overly sweet either which is a nice change, and mixes well with the half almond milk/half water ratio I use, or half orange juice/half water. I will definitely be trying the chocolate flavour next. It often goes on sale for $38.99 for 2KG at Costco too! Great buy.