Kaizen Whey Isolate Protein Powder (Vanilla)

Kaizen Whey Isolate Protein Powder (Vanilla) Reviews

Ranked #101 out of 204 in Supplements

February 17, 2017

This is a great tasting protein powder with high quality ingredients and a high protein content per serving. I think it's a great value for the money. I've tried many other whey proteins and nothing compares to this one for value and taste.

October 21, 2016

Definitely good for baking. Doesn't taste too much like stevia. You can get a huge tub at Costco, so don't have to worry about tracking sales like some grocery store brands~ bonus!!

September 23, 2015

Great way to get recommended protein! Tastes great!

March 27, 2015

This is a great product for people trying to get fit! Relatively inexpensive compared to other protein shakes, and does not have a ton of added sugars. Great to mix with a smoothie post-workout or in the mornings. Not super high in calories like a lot of other shakes either!

March 24, 2015

I first spotted this brand at GNC and it caught my eye - they offer a line of organic/vegan/non-GMO supplements and protein powder.

I next spotted this in a 2KG tub at my local Costco - and the packaging didn't look anything like what it did at GNC but I recognized the name. This formula in particular is not vegan but it is lactose-reduced for those with sensitivity. It is also non-GMO, gluten free, and sweetened with stevia.

There are 35g of protein per serving (which I think is a lot - most powders I use have 21-25g) so I generally do not use a full scoop of this. It isn't overly sweet either which is a nice change, and mixes well with the half almond milk/half water ratio I use, or half orange juice/half water. I will definitely be trying the chocolate flavour next. It often goes on sale for $38.99 for 2KG at Costco too! Great buy.

TaraLeadbeater has posted in the forum topic
    Farting

skye22 has posted in the forum topic
    Shoppers

Andi1986 added a new review for
    Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

kelx added a new review for
    Nintendo Wii