Kandoo Flushable Wipes

Kandoo Flushable Wipes Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 65 in Baby Wipes

August 18, 2016

I love pampers products! They are high quality and very convenient! I love Kandoo wipes! I have 3 kids. I love the extra help they get in ensuring a clean wipe when going to the washroom themselves! We tried using wipes before but they clogged the toilet! Nice to have a flushable wipe.

May 09, 2016

Amazing! Nothing else to say about these. Gentle on my newly potty trained child's bottom. No rashes nothing left behind. Will continue using these for the near future! He loves that there's a case special for him to use!

May 05, 2016

Great for wiping little bums! Easy to use dispenser and wipes come out one at a time so little hands don't grab and waste multiple wipes. Love the smell . Doesn't clog the toilet and septic tank safe! Recommended to my family when they started potty training their boy. Clean fresh bums in this house !

March 10, 2016

I bought these for my daughter so she could learn to wipe by herself but still get "clean". These wipes are awesome, not too thick for easy flushing and cleans great. The only downfall is they can get expensive when use for everything else such as we do with diaper wipes,

October 22, 2015

Perfect product that little ones can use to stay clean.
The packaging is easy to open/close. It seals well to keep wipes moist.
Wipes are gentle on the bottom and clean well.

October 22, 2015

Well worth purchasing for potty training. I like that these wipes come in an unscented option and that they don't pose a problem to septic systems.

August 08, 2015

a bit pricey ...but work well. lets children get clean without the mess!!!

July 28, 2015

Great wipes, that wont irritate little ones sensitive skin. Great and easy for little hands to grab those.

July 28, 2015

I love these they're great for kids learning to use the potty. Didn't clog up the toilet and are not messy either, also gentle on skin

April 17, 2015

works great for helping toddlers wipe them bums ... gets a much better clean for lil ones that don't know how to clean as well