kandoo Soft pack Wipes 42 count sensitive Reviews

Ranked #325 out of 386 in Baby Miscellaneous

June 21, 2014

Gives kids a greAt clean potty experience

April 01, 2014

My kids just love these wipes, its easy for them to use themselves and leaves no mess behinde

March 27, 2014

all it takes to get from a big baby to a big kid!!! and they can use it everyday since it as a soft formula. And it flushes well even when they use a little too much :-)

September 27, 2013

We used these at first when my daughter was learning to potty train. She prefers the Magic Melon scent because it smells nice and yummy. I found that they were too think and small to wipe her bottom entirely. After two or three wipes the cloth would tear apart. The price for these are costly at $2.97 for 42count at Walmart. The quality is average; they could be thicker and bigger in size. The effectiveness is also average because the quality is not that great. Overall, we like using larger thicker flushable wipes from the competitor.

September 25, 2013

My granddaughter loves the fact that she can wipe and I love the fact knowing she is fresh thanks

September 11, 2013

Purchased this for my toddler as our fav wipes were out of stock. So glad we took the chance! Sensitive so no smell. Light weight wipe is wet for cleaning dirty rear ends and thin enough to flush! I wish I would have known about these when she was a smaller baby! The packaging is cute colors and small enough to carry in even small purse! They work great and are a great price. You can't go wrong.