• Kardashian Beauty black seed dry oil
Good

Kardashian Beauty black seed dry oil Reviews

Ranked #146 out of 2162 in Hair Care

October 04, 2016

Great quality, price is ridiculous, works amazing, smells amazing. A little goes a long way. This is perfect for people with dark hair as the black seed oil does not leave any white residue or flakes.

April 07, 2016

I had been shopping around Winners and i found there was some Kardashian beauty products, i grabbed the black seed dry oil, compared to some of the other oils i have used it felt a lot lighter on my hair, and definitely made my hair appear to have a lot more of a shine than it usually does.
had purchased for 9.99 a winners, usually about $16 at other stores

March 16, 2016

Great product but I'm the kind of person who will not support a company if I don't like their values. I know a lot of companies do sketchy things but the faces of this company are people whom I do not support... good product but i can find another brand.

March 16, 2016

LOVE LOVE LOVE the smell, light weight, works on my 80's hair band frizzy hair (makes it so soft and smooth)
I bout at Winners for $12.99, I don't know actual retail price, but value for dollar is amazing. going right now to purchase more

March 03, 2016

This product is worth every penny and really helps dry, over styled hair. I am very happy that I bout this product and will definitely be purchasing it in the future.

February 08, 2016

Traitement et riche en éléments nutritifs qui nourrit les cheveux pour les rendre plus lisses et brillants. Huile de nigelle pour la finition glamour ultime. L'odeur qu'il laisse dans les cheveux est littéralement envoûtant. Mon conjoint adore ça. Différent de ce que laisse les autres produits comme parfum. Enfin. J'adore ce produit. Cela fait maintenant plus de 1 an. Je ne peux plus m'en passer. Tellement, que je m'en suis fait une réserve (deux bouteilles à l'avance). Mes cheveux longs (bas du dos maintenant) mais secs. Je ne voulais pas de produits gras dans les cheveux et ce produit est parfait pour moi. Et vous?