Karma lounge pants Reviews

1 review
Ranked #126 out of 131 in Athletic Wear

August 26, 2008

Would I recommend it? Meh, I'm on the fence. Their clothing is definitely very stylish. I bought a pair of shorts and lounge pants over Christmas (and they were on sale). I was so excited to wear them! Yes, I know..the shorts are probably only good for yoga and given they didn't have drawstrings, probably shouldn't be used for stuff like running and volleyball. Needless to say, when I wore them to vball, the shorts kept sliding down on me, so I had to keep pulling them back up. Maybe the ones with drawstrings (not sure if they even have that) would be better for non-yoga sports.

The lounge pants were very comfy (and again, stylish). I took very good care in washing, making sure I didn't wash them with cottons (as recommended on the tag that it came with). I only wash them with other dry-fit stuff, but even then, the pants started getting all worn out and "pilly" (i.e., those little round balls of fuzz) after about a month's worth of wear, especially near the bum area. That, and it kinda sticks to itself, so when you have your pants folded and then unfold them, it makes this clingy/sticky/staticky sound. With respect to the bum comment, it's not like I purposely rub the bum area over rough surfaces to wear it out!

My Nike dry-fit pants that I bought from the Nike outlet has fared better. Overall, I wouldn't recommend buying their stuff unless they make some improvements in the quality of the material used. If you can get their stuff for a really good deal, then go for'll definitely look good!...but if you expect good quality material, save your money.