• Kashi Chia Flax Cereal
Amazing

Kashi Chia Flax Cereal Reviews

Ranked #254 out of 322 in Cereal

March 23, 2016

A delicious, healthy and a filling way to start the day. I love eating this with milk, snacking on it throughout the day or eating it with yogurt. Nothing but respect for Kashi. Replace your sugar laden cereal with this.

August 04, 2015

Wanted to try something a little more healthy but I wasn't a fan

June 15, 2015

I love kashi as a more healthy alternative compared to what's out there on the shelves. I find them a tad expensive for the size of the box compared to other brands but overall impressed with the quality of the product. I absolutely love this cereal. I first purchased this with a coupon and it's basically what got me hooked.

November 10, 2014

I had a coupon and was excited to try this cereal as I typically really enjoy Kashi cereals. I found this cereal too sweet for my taste. Perhaps it is the cane sugar taste that is stronger than other types of sugars but I found that I taste the sweetness more than the nuttiness like others have noted. I will keep enjoying other Kashi cereals but probably wouldn't purchase this one again for myself.

June 18, 2014

tastes grate but not as nutritious as other varieties

June 13, 2014

It is low in sodium and high in fiber. It has a subtle sweetness and it is deliciously crunchy.

April 14, 2014

This cereal was definitely healthy but rather bland. It has a slight nutty taste but not much else there.