Kashi Go Lean Crisp Toasted Berry Crumble Cereal

Kashi Go Lean Crisp Toasted Berry Crumble Cereal Reviews

Ranked #313 out of 322 in Cereal

GOLEAN® Crisp Toasted Berry Crumble cereal with 9 grams of protein and 8 grams of fiber— that’s twice the protein and fiber of the average of other cereals— to help keep you feeling fuller longer.

March 20, 2016

A very yummy cereal has very light berry flavor.A crunchy an taste good. Love Kashi cereal a lot. This a one I buy the most sinw a favorite with my family.

March 19, 2015

Very tasty and healthy cereal. Delicious and nutritious. High in fiber, that's very important for me choosing my cereals.

September 05, 2014

This is my favorite cereal right now! I love the bits of berries and the crispy clusters are so yummy! Also another cereal I have with vanilla almond milk

September 29, 2013

A lovely yummy treat for breakfast. Has loads of fiber and doesn't taste like cardboard.

September 29, 2013

This one was my fav of all the choices but it is not always in the store. Even made a bar out of it which was great to eat.

August 30, 2013

Tasted fine...but I hate to post this but look out when you eat this beware of the flatulence ...unbelievable and uncontrollable....I had to stop eating it and throw the rest in the garbage.

August 12, 2013

Great tasting cereal. The toasted berry crumble add a great testure.

May 08, 2012

This is my favorite cereal right now. very tasty and crunchy, and I like there`s alot of protein and fibre. There is not as many berries as on the picture that's for sure...ehhe. and a bit expensive, but I always wait until its on sale and use coupons to buy it.

April 05, 2012

LOVE LOVE LOVE this cereal! I was skeptical at first, because I was trying to find a cereal that I wanted to actually eat for breakfast. I was tired and frustrated with buying brands that would sit there and expire due to me not wanting to eat them. I purchased Kashi as I am trying to lose weight and it fit into my diet plan. One taste of this and I am hooked. Has a crunchy berry taste.

April 23, 2010

I tryed this free sample of Kashi Toasted Berry Crisp. I probably wouldn't buy it in the store, though because it's too expensive: $7 for a 500g box. It is very high in protein (9g) and fiber (8g). It does it's job and keeps you full until your next meal. The first thing I noticed when I poured it into my bowl, is that it didn't have very many berries. I was expecting strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries like other berry cereals have. This Kashi cereal only had blueberries and cranberries. I didn't like the texture of the berries. They were too chewy, like raisens. I liked how the cereal stayed crisp in the bowl though. I take quite a while to eat, and usually by the time I'm done, my cereal is soggy, but Toasted Berry Crisp did just what the name suggests: it stayed crisp!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products