Kashi Honey Sunshine Cereal
Good

Kashi Honey Sunshine Cereal Reviews

Ranked #298 out of 322 in Cereal

Wake up to tasty goodness! Our new Honey Sunshine™ cereal is a simple pleasure that’s sure to brighten your whole family’s day. We begin with our heritage Seven Whole Grains, milled into a hearty flour, and combined with a blend of other wholesome ingredients. Our bite-sized delights are gently creased at the ends and baked up toasty and golden into puffy cereal pillows. They’re then tossed with the perfect touch of naturally sweet wildflower honey for added crunch and taste that’ll make you smile.

June 08, 2015

this was on sale and i decided to try it wow it was great and yes i will buy it again and again . it was nice a crunchy just the way i like ceral.

September 25, 2013

Love this cereal! Tastes great, wish the boxes were a bit bigger though!

March 13, 2012

I really love the Kashi brand of cereals and bars. The Honey Sunshine cereal is great to snack on and is low in sugars and fat. Good with a bowl of milk or even as a snack throughout the day dry. They're a little on the pricier side, so I recommend buying them on sale or with a coupon.

February 28, 2012

This is a great cereal, I'm a big fan of all Kashi cereal. I love that I can read the ingredients and actually know what they are. I like to eat it dry, low in calories, sugar & fat and it has the crunch I crave when I 'm snacking at night.

September 11, 2009

I got this one as a sample through Kashi.com. I didn't remember asking for the honey sunshine product, but was surprised. It is not highly sweet, which I found great. I would recommend it for adults mostly, but as the sugar content seems low, is good for children. Kind of on the expensive side like most cereals, but worth it. With the sample comes 4 coupons (1 freebie and 3 $1.50 off coupons on future purchases). The freebie one worked well as I was away on a vacation with nothing to snack on while on the road. It worked for me. Can't wait to get my next box!!

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!