Kashi Sea Salt Pita Crisp

Kashi Sea Salt Pita Crisp Reviews

Ranked #170 out of 2312 in Grocery

September 09, 2016

I remember when Kashi Products really hit the market. They were one of the first main "New Age", Alternative, Natural Products.

I really like these particular flavor with Hummus or dipping in a bowl of Chili. They are very crispy, not too salty and contain ingredients you can read and know !! lol

They are a bit expensive compared to Breton or Ritz, but they are way out of those guys league. Kashi is excellent quality and for another buck, its totally worth it.

September 09, 2016

I like them so much i looked for online recipes how to make home made pita chips. I like the taste, not too salty, and it has crunchiness like chips, but much healthier for me. Only cons is the price otherwise perfect snack on its own and with dip or salsa

September 09, 2016

I ordered these because I was looking for different snacks because I was getting bored of my regular ones. I thought that I could get these for dipping in dips and spreads. These are very crunchy and are slightly salted.

I've dipped these in salsa and hummus, and they were great and defiantly held up to the dip. I purchased these on Amazon.ca for $3.49 and I will purchase these again.