Kashi Seven Grain with Quiona Chocolate Chip Chia

Kashi Seven Grain with Quiona Chocolate Chip Chia Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 248 in Granola Bars

September 01, 2016

I always try to eat healthy so when chosing a granola bar Iam always wanting to try something new. There are really good with the grains and the chocolate. And you feel good after eating them as well

August 30, 2016

I do my best to keep these on hand at all times. Honestly, my only knock is that the wrapper is so loud! Otherwise, they're great go-to's that fill me up just enough to get through to my next meal.

June 01, 2016

These are my favorite granola bars. They are pretty healthy as far as snack bars go and are nice and filling. I like to have one of these in my bag when I need something more then an apple. Would highly recommend this product.

May 18, 2016

These bars make for a nice light snack, especially if you are craving something chocolate or crunchy. They come as 2 bars per package, and are a great size to take with you on hikes, practices, or to school or work. The best vale for your dollar is at Costco, but grocery stores like Sobey's put them on sale pretty frequently too. The ONLY downside to these? The Chia seeds get stuck in your teeth, so have a toothbrush handy.

April 30, 2016

This bar tastes really delicious and I find that it makes a great snack too. I think the grains and the quinoa in the bar make it a filling snack along with a bottle of water since this is what I usually eat when I get hungry in between meals. I usually don't get granola bars because they tend to contain a lot of sugar, but this looked good and the seven grain and quinoa really caught my attention. I'm glad I bought this bar.

April 21, 2016

Produit super bon au goût, j'ai été agréablement surprise.
Produit santé encore mieux.
Par contre je trouve souvent que les produits kashi sont plus cher que les autres malheureusement.

March 31, 2016

These are so delicious! They taste awesome, are crunchy and are a bit chocolatey if you are having a bit of a craving! I think these are my new favourite granola bars! I got mine at Costco which came with the Honey Oat Flax kind as well. This was by far my favourite!

March 23, 2016

I have only tried a few Kashi products. This bar is very different from all the rest! The box comes with 10 bars (2 per pouch). Made with oats, barley, buckwheat, wheat, rye and triticale It contains all natural ingredients. The bars are fairly thin and crunchy and not very sweet. Each package contains 180 calories and has 9 grams of sugar. They contain 3 grams of fibre. A little pricey but there is always a coupon! It is a delicious bar and well worth the money! I would recommend this to family and friends.