• KASHI TLC Soft-Baked Cereal Bars
  • KASHI TLC Soft-Baked Cereal Bars
Good

KASHI TLC Soft-Baked Cereal Bars Reviews

Ranked #312 out of 322 in Cereal

Kashi TLC Cereal Bar. Strawberry, 6-Count Bars (Pack of 6) is a tasty Little Cereal Bars are baked up toasty and golden with a touch of natural sweetness and the goodness of 7 Whole Grains. They contain 7 Whole Grains, 3g of fiber, 2g of protein and real fruit, our soft-baked cereal bars are as nourishing as they are tasty.

July 18, 2012

I got some free product coupons for these bars, and boy am I glad they were free because I would never pay for this product. They were not tasty at all, had a serious cardboard taste to it - not a fan at all

April 04, 2012

These were terrible! Not very much flavor, small size, and way too expensive!

November 09, 2011

I received a coupon for a free box of these cereal bars. I really like nutragrain bars so I was hoping for something similar in taste and texture. These bars are pretty tasty (I tried the strawberry flavour). They are not as soft as nutragrain bars but are pretty good taste wise. A good snack choice as the ingredients are natural!

February 10, 2009

I've never been a major fan of cereal bars that are actually good for you because they all seem so grainy! But then I found KASHI soft-baked cereal cars and I'm hooked. They have three great flavors - blackberry graham, strawberry, and spiced apple! Even my dad loves them and he shuns all things healthy! These are great on the go or as a snack! I promise you won't be disappointed! And they pack protein and fiber! WOW!

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

free perfume sample!

ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!