Kat Von D Bachelorette Liquid Lipstick

Kat Von D Bachelorette Liquid Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #372 out of 1057 in Lipstick

September 13, 2016

I absolutely like it got a free sample with purchase at sephora and fall in love with it applys so smooth and do not have scent long lasting even stay after meal and price is good i would purchase more full sizes

September 08, 2016

I love the way this lipstick feels! so natural. and the colors stay put for hours! well worth the money. never had a lipstick as good as this brand! a++

March 31, 2016

Kat Von D Lipsticks are really great, super long lasting and very highly pigmented, rich colours. Bachelorette is a gorgeous red with fuchsia undertones that I think works really great with fair skin but anyone could rock it. It has a beautiful, glam, 1920s vibe in my opinion.

September 15, 2015

Kat Von D's liquid lipsticks are fantastic! The shade bachelorette is great for fair girls like myself. It applies very nicely to the lips, doesn't flake, and it actually does last through eating and drinking something. It's amazing!

June 24, 2015

Lovelovelove obsessed. Goes on perfectly and suits a lot of different styles.

April 19, 2015

This is my favourite shade out of all her liquid lipsticks. I love the finish and how natural it feels on my lips. I repurchased in my huge sephora trip today and I'm so happy to have it again.

December 29, 2014

Colour is well pigmented! dries quickly and stay on forever! very bright!