Kat Von D Chrysalis Palette

Kat Von D Chrysalis Palette Reviews

Ranked #245 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

September 29, 2016

Highly pigmented and lasting shades for a variety of day to night looks. Used for both my wedding and reception. Easily blended and flattering shades, plus the design of the palette is gorgeous! Love it!

April 13, 2016

I love this palette it's so creamy and blends beautifully. I got this on sale from sephora and i couldn't be happier. The grey shade i's my favorite so pretty.

March 10, 2016

I just love kat von D, i try this palette and keep it as a must have. the color is really rich and nice mix, great for anyone who want quality/price! :-)

March 10, 2016

I think this palette is good value for the money. The darker blues and purples are very pigmented and not chalky on the eyelid. They last all day with a primer as well.

March 10, 2016

Kat Von products are very bold and beautiful. I have purchased a few of her products and I have no complaints. I would recommend her products, especially this one.

April 02, 2015

I just bought this online after testing it out in store. I can't wait to use this, especially with spring coming!

March 11, 2015

A big palette, bigger than her Saint shown in photo. These shadows are outrageously creamy! There is some minor fallout if you stroke the brush to roughly into the pan but if your careful you'll only need a bare amount because the pigmentation here is really amazing. I love that the top three highlighter/base shades also have great pigmentation except maybe the first one which is the lightest out of all of them. I have to mention Lunar Lights is one of the best base shades I've seen in a silver gray shimmer and the Lucid base is a gorgeous baby pink that actually looks vibrant on the lids instead of milky. You can't tell from the photo because of the flash but they are rich colors with subtle shifts, you need to see them in person for yourself. My favorites are Transition, Black Milk and Graphic Nature, they are just too beautiful for words and the most unique out of the entire palette in my opinion is Transition (pearl mauve color), if I could choose one shade that should be made into a permanent single that would be the one. The shadows have a decent long wear even without primer and there's' no tacky glitter shades in the formula.
Packaging: This comes boxed in the same print as the palette which is a sturdy cardboard stamped in shiny violet foil inlay and an overall color scheme of blue, purple, and pale pink. The inside mirror sports the same lacy stamped design as well as the backside with the color names. I found the mirror quality slightly fuzzy and not as great as the other palettes and there's is no eyeliner pencil or brush in this kit. I believe the palette length is about eight inches overall. It's about as long as the UD Naked palette but much fatter in width.

October 24, 2014

This palette is so beautiful! It includes hues of purple, grey/silver to navy. The Colors are organized into sets of 3 within the palette giving a hint of inspiration for looks. They included 3 larger size highlight colors which is nice because these usually run out first I find. The shadows in this pallet are nice ands smooth, however they are soft and you have to be carful or can make a huge huge mess with fallout. They are EXTREMELY pigmented which I was not prepared for. I use more high end shadows only and these are the most pigmented shadows I have ever seen, so use a light touch!! I think this palette is probably limited edition so won't likely buy it again,but I will purchase more kat von d shadows in the future!!