Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick Bow N Arrow
Good

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick Bow N Arrow Reviews

Ranked #45 out of 1014 in Lipstick

September 20, 2016

First of all, this product is rather expensive. However, i think this product looks great on my complexion and i love that it is long lasting! After i use it i make sure to moisturize my lips because this lipstick does dry it out however i love it nonetheless!

August 10, 2016

This colour is not really my favourite but the formula is okay. It is a little tacky and some what uncomfortable to wear. It can dry out your lips if you have dry lips

August 06, 2016

I have light/medium skin tone so this is the perfect darker nude for me. It lasts all day and I barely have to touch up (unless I eat something greasy lol). I would recommend exfoliating your lips before using it because if you don't have a smooth canvas it can get a little chunky and flaky.

July 11, 2016

Love this formula, it's super matte, super comfortable and super long wearing. It's a little drying but just remember to exfoliate and give your lips a break from time to time. This is a "fawn nude" it's sort of a tan brown with a slight orange tinge, not a true nude. Sort of 90s, a lighter version of lolita. Took a few tries but it really grew on me!

June 27, 2016

This liquid lipstick is very pigmented and not at all streaky. It's very long wearing (it will wear off a bit if you eat oily foods which is completely normal for any liquid lipstick). It can dry your lips out a little bit but it's not ridiculously drying. I have two of the Kat Von D everlasting liquid lipsticks and I will definitely be buying more. You can purchase these at Sephora or Ulta online or in store.

June 16, 2016

Such a nice liquid lipstick! It lasts all day without reapplying and it's the perfect taupe-nude shade for my complexion. Make sure you put on lipbalm before applying as it can be dry.