• Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick Bow N Arrow
Good

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick Bow N Arrow Reviews

Ranked #42 out of 1057 in Lipstick

January 16, 2017

I love everything about Bow and Arrow: the color, the formula, the name, the price... everything! KVD liquid lipsticks are one of my favorites (except the dark, vampy shades, which I've heard only bad things about). All the ones I've tried have been super lightweight, easily buildable, and the doefoot applicator is just the right length and hardness (giggity). And of course, they last all day without need for reapplication. As long as you only put on a thin layer, they don't dry out your lips either.

Bow and Arrow is by far my favorite shade of the line. It's described as a "fawn nude". The first thing that came to my mind was a baby deer so I thought it was a peculiar choice of word but it turns out fawn is an actual descriptor of a color (a light yellowish brown). On my NC15 skin, it's much deeper than a nude but regardless it makes for a great inoffensive everyday lip color. It will veer towards greige territory on some, probably. This is definitely the type of shade you need to swatch before buying since it looks drastically different on everyone.

It is similar but not a dead-on dupe to Too Faced Melted Chocolate Honey - more cool-toned, slightly darker, and a way more matte finish, of course. They're both beautiful colors, though!

January 14, 2017

This Kat Von D everlasting Liquid Lipstick is the best thing that ever happened to me. It was very hard for me to find a lipstick that lasted all day long. I could apply this lipstick at 9am and have it still looking flawless until 5pm. This lipstick goes on so buttery smooth and dries to a gorgeous matte finish.

September 20, 2016

First of all, this product is rather expensive. However, i think this product looks great on my complexion and i love that it is long lasting! After i use it i make sure to moisturize my lips because this lipstick does dry it out however i love it nonetheless!

August 10, 2016

This colour is not really my favourite but the formula is okay. It is a little tacky and some what uncomfortable to wear. It can dry out your lips if you have dry lips

August 06, 2016

I have light/medium skin tone so this is the perfect darker nude for me. It lasts all day and I barely have to touch up (unless I eat something greasy lol). I would recommend exfoliating your lips before using it because if you don't have a smooth canvas it can get a little chunky and flaky.

July 11, 2016

Love this formula, it's super matte, super comfortable and super long wearing. It's a little drying but just remember to exfoliate and give your lips a break from time to time. This is a "fawn nude" it's sort of a tan brown with a slight orange tinge, not a true nude. Sort of 90s, a lighter version of lolita. Took a few tries but it really grew on me!

June 27, 2016

This liquid lipstick is very pigmented and not at all streaky. It's very long wearing (it will wear off a bit if you eat oily foods which is completely normal for any liquid lipstick). It can dry your lips out a little bit but it's not ridiculously drying. I have two of the Kat Von D everlasting liquid lipsticks and I will definitely be buying more. You can purchase these at Sephora or Ulta online or in store.

June 16, 2016

Such a nice liquid lipstick! It lasts all day without reapplying and it's the perfect taupe-nude shade for my complexion. Make sure you put on lipbalm before applying as it can be dry.