• Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Exorcism
  • Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Exorcism

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Exorcism Reviews

Ranked #64 out of 1014 in Lipstick

July 11, 2016

Love this color! I feel sassy and vampy when I wear it. It goes on really well and lasts a long time. I would recommend reapplying at least around the lip line after a meal or a drink. Not because of th quality but because of the regular maintenance of wearing a dark lip. I love this product!

May 02, 2016

This product is amazing, just like all of Kat Von D's liquid lipsticks. For me personally I did return it because the colour wasn't right for my skin tone (I have pale and reddish skin so the pinky undertones highlighted the redness). It makes me sad that it didn't work for me though because the colour and formula is so perfect.

May 02, 2016

This is a great product , the color is beautiful and makes my lips looks nice. I love using this because it matches my outfits. I would recommend it for everyone who love make up

March 21, 2016

I waited 6 months for this lipstick! Finally have it and i love the colour. Its a lovely colour, a nice berry tone on my golden warm toned skin. Its long lasting but of course fades if you have greasy food. But its a little on the liquidy side more so than a moussy consistency. But overall i really like it, it's not too drying and quite comfortable.

March 07, 2016

This lipstick formula is very long lasting and highly pigmented. Its my favourite line and all Kat Von D products are vegan and cruelty free. This lipstick won't budge. This particular colour is a Blackberry, which means it is a little dark but is buildable so if you just use a thin layer it's a really pretty deep plum. Its a safer colour if you want to get in on the purple lipstick trend because it looks burgundy in a lot of lights.

February 15, 2016

Love this lipstick! Beautiful colour and it becomes matte effortlessly. It can be a little drying but applying lip balm before hand will fix that. I definitely recommend

February 13, 2016

While this colour is dark it looks amazing once applied, its nice that you dont need to use a lip liner. It goes on smooth and glossy and dries to a beautiful matte.
That being said - I dont often wear lipstick and i had thought with the Everlasting Liquid I wouldnt have to worry about re-application too much. After about an hour the colour on the inner lip was basically gone and left the outline of my lips dark, it doesnt stay all that put either because when I kiss my child lipstick comes off on him.
Really nice lipstick though if i was to repurchase I would get another colour.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag