Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita 2
Good

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita 2 Reviews

Ranked #95 out of 1019 in Lipstick

November 11, 2016

Obsessed!!!!!! Amazing. Love the colour it is long lasting but I do touch up a bit after eating. Such an amazing lipstick. A must try!!!!!' So great!!

August 08, 2016

If you liked Lolita then you will love Lolita 2!!! It is the perfect nude! It really looks natural and many people ask me what shade it is because they want to get it for themselves!! The formula is great too! Probably the best that you can buy from sephora!!!

June 27, 2016

Although I absolutely adore the original Lolita, I have to say Lolita 2 is my favourite. It has a nice warm undertone that makes my face looks more alive, I get compliments on it everywhere I go. It has a smooth, full coverage application and the packaging is really adorable.

March 21, 2016

I'm already planning out what other colours of this product I'm to buy. As a fairly recent fan of liquid lipsticks, and further as someone who will probably never get the chance to get their hands on a Kylie Lip Kit, I had intended to buy Lolita as a dupe. I'd seen it on other beauty blogs and YouTube videos, and thought it wouldn't hurt to try. Unfortunately, as many of those beauty bloggers warned, it was sold out at the Sephora I went to. Instead, I opted for Lolita II - a very different colour nude, but equally as appealing.

I was pleasantly surprised with this product for a number of reasons. Not only did it match my skin tone in such a way that has previously been difficult for me (tan and nude colours usually look terrible on me), but it went on comfortably and lasted a full 8 hours. There was no drying, minimal tackiness (what you can expect from a liquid lipstick), and no crease marks or strange flakiness/patchiness. I didn't even need to overline my lips since the product's matte effect was plumping enough. LOVE this lipstick and can't wait to buy Bow N Arrow... If I ever see it in stores again.

February 29, 2016

First Off I very quickly became a fan of Kats everlasting Liquid Lipsticks, This wasn't my first rodeo.

I originally was after Lolita but they were all sold out, as is most of her shades for obvious reasons.
Out of curiosity I figured Lolita 2 would be a suitable substitute. The colours are completely different do keep that in mind but I was set on purchasing another Lippie of hers.

Enter Lolita 2.
The mistress that has changed my life!

First off, it goes with EVERYTHING!! I swear to god! It is the perfect rusty nudeish shade. Like I can't even explain it. has some rose tones, with some rusty red tones, yet is quasi nude yet not.... I digress! All I know is I wear a lot of warm toned eye shadows (Green eyes adore rusty warm golden bronzy tones... just sayin) and this is a lipstick I reach for 9 times out of 10.

It has great staying power, provided you aren't saturating your lips in like oily foods and it fades pretty naturally on me since its not too far off my own lip colour.

because it is not a BOLD colour, you aren't very visibly impacted with the coined "Butt Hole Lips" syndrome.

I would recommend picking up your fave nude shade in her formula, it is a great way to try out a liquid lipstick and get the most bang for your buck! If you love the formula and wearability of it expand your colour palette.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products