Kat Von D High Voltage eye primer

Kat Von D High Voltage eye primer Reviews

Ranked #275 out of 325 in Primer

June 17, 2016

I got this product as a sample and decided to give it a try. I used way too much the first day (a little goes a long way) and found that it made my skin and make-up look yellowish. I liked the consistency and the wear on my eye shadows that day was fantastic so I decided to try it again the next day using less product. I personally still feel there is a yellowish tint to it (keep in mind I have a very pink undertone) but the product overall is fantastic. Wish it came in some other colours, but would still recommend especially to someone with a yellow undertone to their skin.

September 24, 2015

This eye primer is absolutely amazing! Not only does it keep your eye-shadow on all day (and night) but it also corrects any discoloration and veins that you may have on your eye. I've been using it for about 6 months now and am definitely going to re-purchase when I run out!

October 25, 2014

I was using the Urban Decay eye primer before I received a sample of this and fell in love. I have been buying this eye primer ever since. Lucky for me it matches my skin tone very well and I tend to use it as a cover up every so often as well. My eye makeup stays on for the entire day when using this product.

October 22, 2014

I've been using this for 2 weeks now and it hasn't failed me yet! I've previously used urban decay's primer potion and felt this was just as good but a little bit cheaper. My eyeshadow and eyeliner stayed put all day which is hard to do since I have oily lids. The only down side is that the product actually separates in the tube if it's been sitting there for a long time. When I first opened this and squeezed some product out, only the clear oil came out. I had to give it a good shake (not that it'd help much). Otherwise, I have no complaints about this product!

June 16, 2014

Love this stuff!! I even use it on my under eye dark circles when they can't be covered my the concealer. This primer keeps my eye shadow/eyebrows in place all day! It also helps hide scars and little growing in eyebrow hairs - for a super clean look. A little goes a very long way! I have tried many primers and concealers that have not worked; this has become a HUGE go-to for me!!! :) I won't buy anything else!

November 08, 2011

I've tried a few eye primers (for example: Benefit's F.Y. Eye and Elizabeth Arden's eye primer), and this one is the worst. True, the colours of my eye shadows really popped when swept over the primer, but within only an hour or two everything was slicked up into the crease of my eyelid.

Sakimitama added a new review for
Bliss Naked Body Butter

tiffy1324 has posted in the forum topic
Finding Dory

Angelwingsx2 has started a new forum topic
Ready for Christmas

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wennieyang earned the Beauty Guru badge