Kat Von D Immortal Lash 24hr Mascara Reviews

Ranked #294 out of 775 in Mascara

June 22, 2016

Dod not like this product. Didn't go on smithy at all. Chunk ed up a lot. Difficult to get on to the smaller lashes. Brush is large which makes it hard to use. Might be ok if you just want mascara on the ends of the lashes but not from root to tip.

March 25, 2016

I absolutely love this product. I bought it out of spontaneous buying at Sephora. Bought it over a year ago, and still works like day one. Makes my eyelashes look full, and no clumping! It is on the pricier side, but totally worth every penny.

March 22, 2016

absolutely love this mascara. It is quite different from the traditional type so you just have to know how to use it due to the way it's designed. It's quite true that the wand can be intimidating because of the spiked bristles but with practice and patience you can get the desired result.
For me, it has done wonders for my lashes. My technique is wiggle at the root and twist it towards the ends. And with the precision tip of the wand you seriously get every little lash.
The staying power is amazing for not being a waterproof formula and honestly that was my main hesitation because I'm someone who has sensitive/watery eyes so this was very surprising at how great it looked on me all day and night without flaking or running. And for the removal is pretty easy, just a wipe and it's gone. I highly recommend this!

January 11, 2016

I absolutely love this mascara and always go back and buy it

December 08, 2015

At only $20CAD per tube, Immortal Lash is a fantastic value in comparison to its other high end counterparts.

Despite some very mixed opinions about this product, I absolutely love it.

The wand provided in the tube is one of my favourites, it's perfect for combing through both top and bottom lashes, and doesn't leave them looking spidery or clumpy. Even my finest inner lashes are coated well by the small bristles of the wand.

The formula works quite well for me, it doesn't flake and it keeps lashes curled all day long. It's extremely black and creates a very dramatic lash look.

In the end, this product works amazingly for me. However, I would be wary of repurchasing, as it seems there are some inconsistencies in quality from batch to batch.

July 08, 2015

this is an awesome mascara. grabs all your lashes and never clumps

January 08, 2015

this is the BEST mascara i have ever used

try it
you wont be disappointed

October 27, 2014

Love this mascara. I got it from a friend who works at Sephora but had never heard of it and was so surprised by how amazing it worked. It's got a really interesting brush shape (kind of spiky with a ball shape on the end) which actually works better than traditional bristled brushes. It gives dramatic length and volume. The price is high but I will probably be buying this in the future because I just can't resist the excellent results. I even skipped false eyelashes some nights because I found this mascara to be so good.