Kat Von D Ink Liner in Trooper Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 776 in Eye Liner

August 31, 2016

Always come back to this liquid eyeliner! It goes on nicely, the precision brush is easy to maneuver and it lasts long without any flaking or smudging

July 06, 2016

I literally don't have a single criticism of this liner, it is perfect all around. The tip applies liner like a dream, allowing me to get right in the inner corner without smudging. The colour is a matte jet black which just looks amazing on anyone. Last but not least, it lasts for a good amount of time making it quite worth the hefty price. Kat Von D continues to impress.

March 16, 2016

This has been my go to liquid liner for everyday use for years. It's the only liner that has the brush tip that gives me precision as well as a formula that doesn't flake. It does smudge a bit under my Asian eyes at the end of the day. I still highly recommend it.

March 10, 2016

This is my holy grail eyeliner. It goes on so smoothly and flawlessly and lasts all day and night. Application is simple and the tip makes for a smooth and fine line. It makes a great cat eye!

March 01, 2016

This eyeliner is my to go and my favorite, every time I go try a new one I go back to this one. It is super pigment, matte and stay all day and all night... even if a forgot to wash my face the night it's still on my eyes the morning when I wake up. I have the other color and they got all the same quality

February 17, 2016

I would honestly recommend any Kat Von D product out there because they are amazing. Maybe not for beginners who just want some make up to play with every day for a good price because her products are a little more expensive but very high end and any of them will last you all day, even into the next day! (which I don't recommend but still) Tip works well for fine detail and it glides on effortlessly. Favourite liquid liner.

January 19, 2016

AMAZING! I have gone through 4 tubes of this and I will continue to purchase this forever. This liner is flawless and so easy to apply. The finish is also beautiful and stays all day!

January 12, 2016

Love this eyeliner so easy to put on the color stands out more then most blacks. Perfect for the smokey eye look

January 11, 2016

I have bought this eye liner religiously for the last 2 years, it works so well!

January 10, 2016

LOVE everything about this. i get compliments on my eyeliner ALL the time thanks to this baby. not really happy with the felt tip sometimes cause the top breaks off and doesnt give that sharp wing i like. it also dries out a lot quicker than i would like. but the quality and everything is amazing.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products