Kat Von D Lipstick in Lovecraft

Kat Von D Lipstick in Lovecraft Reviews

Ranked #504 out of 1015 in Lipstick

September 16, 2016

Amazing mauve lipstick perfect for everyday wear. It's creamy and hydrating, slightly matte and still stays mostly on even after meals! Doesn't transfer much either onto the rim of my morning cup of tea.

June 26, 2015

My slightly negative review is more from disappointment that the colour didn't work on me/changed on my face. In the tube it looked like the perfect dusty pink neutral. When I bought it and wore it, it looked much darker and redder than I thought it would be. Probably just my colouring, but I would recommend testing it in the store to make sure that it's the neutral that you want.
I also found the formula pretty drying, but that is typical of matte lipsticks.

June 24, 2015

Love the colour and the way it's so smooth. I love the colour and the smell of it. The really enjoy the packaging of the lipstick as well. It's long lasting. I have many of her lipsticks and they all usually last a long time!

June 24, 2015

Great stuff and cool colour lasts pretty long. Kinda pricey but is worth it in the end.

May 28, 2015

I totally love this rose nude!!! Goes well with everything that I own! Gives your lips some colour if you don't feel like going too bright. Very smooth lipstick plus I absolutely LOVE how Kat Von D scents her lipsticks!!! Smells very sweet!

March 05, 2015

This is one of my favorite shades from KVD. The color has a beautiful natural nude pink berry flesh look and the formula is creamy. Depending on which new formula the shade is in, it might be dry for the matte version. In that case a little gloss is needed to help with the issue,

November 22, 2014

Kat Von D studded lipstick in Lovecraft is my new go to lipstick for daily wear. It's a pretty neutral pink that is perfect for the conservative work environment. I apply it in the morning and get a full 8 hours wear. Because it's matte, it's better if I moisturize with balm the night before so my lips aren't dry when I apply it. I'll be buying several of these for back ups.