Good

Kat Von D Liquid Lipstick Double Dare Reviews

1 review
Ranked #279 out of 1019 in Lipstick

May 29, 2016

To be honest, I was somewhat skeptical about Kat Von D's makeup collection because I knew it would be overpriced and probably bad quality. I walked into the Sephora and immediately looked for Kat's product collection and I was amazed beyond words can describe. First, there were many men and women who were trying her products . Her colors were very pigmented and looked amazing on the shelf. I basically went to the lipstick section and chose the first color which happened to be Double Dare . I was scared to try it on because my skin color changes and I thought it would look bad. What really drew me to the liquid lipsticks was the fact that they stated that they were highly pigmented, long lasting and matte. Double dare is a dark pink color with a little of purple undertone (in my eyes) . After trying it on for a whole day, by 10pm my lips still had the color, it still was pigmented, still matte and still looked fierce,. The next day I went back to get it.

I totally recommend this lipstick , its amazing and cant wait to try more colors!