Kat Von D Lock It Concealer Creme

Kat Von D Lock It Concealer Creme Reviews

Ranked #62 out of 414 in Concealer

January 23, 2017

I love this concealer soooo much! I am a huge KVD fan, and her products never disappoint. I love the original Lock-It concealer, so I figured I'd try the Lock-It Concealer Creme too, and just as I suspected... it's perfect. It covers up ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING. Freckles, pimples, dark spots, dark circles, redness... it's amazing! It's thick, but it's creamy, so it's quite blendable. It stays on all day long, and doesn't fade or crease either. This formula is everything I want in a concealer. It's perfect.

October 22, 2016

Really love KVD products but was not quite sold on this one. I found it hard to blend and it seemed to just sit on my skin and rub away. Definitely has good coverage but that doesn't make up for not staying put. Will try a few more times but not sold.

October 05, 2016

This is my first KVD product and the most money I've ever spent on a concealer. I'm happy that I purchased it though as I really think it offers great coverage and there's little to no creasing. A little bit goes a long way too, so even though it cost more, it'll probably last quite a while. There are 21 shades availble too, so hopefully something for everyone.