Kat Von D Lock-It Powder Foundation Reviews

Ranked #32 out of 335 in Powder

November 17, 2016

When I purchased this product I purchased it the same color that I purchased the liquid foundation because it's supposed to be the same color. Well, it's not that this product didn't work it's just that when I used it the color was probably about a shade darker than the foundation was and made my skin look a little orange. I mean had I known that I would've bought a lighter shade but you don't expect something like that to happen when your spending over $30 for a product.

August 17, 2016

I love this powder! It goes on evenly and looks very natural. It doesn't clump or look cakey on your face at all. I also love the compact, with a separate compartment below for your applicator pad, which makes it more convenient if you're using a brush to apply or if you just want to use the mirror, the pad isn't in the way every time you open it.
It is great that her products are not tested on animals too!

June 27, 2016

My favourite foundation currently. It's really great to wear when it's hot and humid outside,especially if you work in a hot environment. Has great coverage, which you can Build for a fuller coverage look. I like to use a more dense kabuki face brush to apply this product.

June 22, 2016

Works great as light coverage for quick and easy days. Can also be used as a full coverage by using the pad to build it. Goes on very smithy and doesn't settle in fine lines or creases on your face. Beautiful case as well

February 11, 2016

I love everything in the Kat Von D line.. but I don't necessarily use all of it every day. The Power Foundation is something I DO choose to use every day, and the best part about it is that it works great as a powder on top of ANY foundation, literally! Some people choose to wear this powder as a foundation alone, but I like to get a fluffy brush and add it to my face as the final stage after my foundation and blush. It doesn't matter what you're wearing underneath, it'll tie everything in together in a soft, matte look.

January 13, 2016

Awesome coverage, smooth and goes on effortlessly!
Overall this powder has really nice coverage, definitely buildable, looks really nice.

December 09, 2015

OMG. It's not the best price but this is definitely the best powder foundation ! This gives AMAZING coverage, and doesn't look/feel cakey. It leaves a nice matte and smooth looking finish. It claims to last for 24 hours, but I would say it's closer to 12 hours before it starts fading / coming off my face (which is still super long lasting !!) The only con I can think of is the price - It's almost $45 for 9g. I use it close to every day so I get through one pretty quickly.

November 03, 2015

This foundation has the best coverage of any powder foundation I've ever tried. The coverage is also long-lasting without needing to reapply throughout the day.

June 07, 2015

This is a great powder foundation. It really covers (not as well as the liquid version) and it's comfortable at the same time. For extra full coverage, I will sometimes put this over the liquid version and MAN, does this combo cover.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products