Kat Von D Lock It Tattoo Foundation Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 613 in Foundation

January 16, 2017

Amazing foundation. Awesome for super pale people like myself. Wide range of tones as well. Very easy to apply with a little extra time to blend it in with a damp sponge.

December 14, 2016

I love this foundation its great!coulours are very nice it has great coverage, it is very unexpensive and will last the day. plus i got the mentioni love the bottle. you really get the quantity required so you dont waist any.WOW!

November 28, 2016

AMAZING! This foundation is my must have make-up product for the last two years. It comes in a large variety of shades. The formal is extremely comfortable to wear. It is full coverage. It stays matte for the whole day. It doesn't melt off. I doesn't have a noticeable scent. The packaging is beautiful. LOVE IT.

November 07, 2016

This is an amazing foundation. There is no smudging, no worrying that your face is wiping away or anything like that. The only thing I would warn is that if your skin is even the tiniest bit on the dry side to stay away from this. Unfortunately the thick formula will cling to every bit of dry skin and flake and cake. But if you are normal or oily this is perfect.

November 07, 2016

The Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation is my absolute favourite liquid foundation. It provides full, even coverage in a wide array of shades and hues, including ones that accommodate the ever-sought after pale shades! If you are a pale girl who wants full coverage foundation, stop searching - this is the ONE.

I have combination skin that has a tendency towards an oily complexion. This foundation looks smooth and beautiful all day long, though it does build up oil and shine with wear. However, I have found that it lasts through this fault and even stays with blotting and touch-up without going blotty, blotchy, or cakey!

Benefits
    ♡ Long-lasting full coverage
    ♡ Easy to touch-up

Coverage: Full and Buildable
    Stay-Power: All Day
    Variety: Accommodating All Colours
    Compatibility: Does Not Cake or Blotch
    Application: Any
    Storage: 12M in a Cool, Dry Place

October 19, 2016

This foundation made my skin very dry. It would look good for the first hour, then in sections on my skin it would bunch together. i tried everything with it to make it not do that such as face primer, face setting powder, face setting spray, nothing worked! :(

September 23, 2016

My husband is the type of guy who genuinely dislikes makeup. He doesn't like a dolled up face, prefers to see you au naturelle. With this foundation applied with a beauty blender, he didn't even notice I had anything on my face. It gave me nice natural looking coverage, that blended seamlessly with my skin to look like me, 2.0

September 19, 2016

I heard such good reviews on this foundation, I wanted to try it for myself, before splurging on it, I got a sample from sephora. I always moisturize, I tried this with and without a primer and I got the same results. I looked dry. Didn't get the coverage I wanted. The foundation is thick, easy to blend out.

September 17, 2016

This foundation is worth every penny. It covers every blemish on my face and is completely flawless, I've even had people tell me it looks like my face has been professionally applied!

August 27, 2016

I love it, it is perfect for evening makeup, it gives full coverage. If i need more natural look, i just mix it with my make up forever ultra hd lightweight foundation. Together they work amazingly!