Kat Von D Lock It Tattoo Foundation Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 623 in Foundation

February 22, 2017

The most amazing foundation ever. I suffer from rosecea and this covers my problem areas completely. Very nice quality product and you don need to apply a large amount for coverage.

February 13, 2017

The Kat Von D Lock it Foundation is in my current beauty routine and has been there for awhile. It is a great full coverage and buildable foundation with a semi matte finish. It hides all my imperfections so well and leaves my skin looking amazing. The color line is incredible so there is a shade for every skin tone. It is pretty expensive though but the bottle lasts a long time. I would highly recommend this product to anyone.

February 13, 2017

I was pleasantly surprised that this only cost $42 at Sephora. They had run out of my go to foundation (Too Faced), so I decided to try something new and God knows I love full coverage! I LOVE this foundation, so happy I went with it. Although it is full coverage, the one thing that I find is that it is not cakey at all. Go out and buy it!

February 03, 2017

I had a hard time finding the perfect foundation for me but as soon as i tried kat von d lock it tattoo foundation I fell in love with it. It gives you a natural look, easy to apply,stays on all day and all night! Its easy to remove with your make up remover, it's literally the perfect foundation! It has all skin tones, its expensive but worth it for sure!

January 31, 2017

By far the best foundation I have ever used!

I am acne prone so most foundation either enhances my blemishes or sits on top of them making them look cakey.

This foundation not only covers completely but pretty much makes them disappear.

The coverage is flawless and the wear time isn't phenomenal.

January 30, 2017

This is the first foundation I have found that actually gives full coverage and doesn't look caked on. I use a sponge or fingers and either way works great. I don't think I'll ever use a different bunch f)::=hvvhgoki8ikhjbk.k.m

January 25, 2017

this is well worth the money! this product works very nicely on my combination skin and does not look cakey at all. it works best with a blending sponge.

January 16, 2017

Amazing foundation. Awesome for super pale people like myself. Wide range of tones as well. Very easy to apply with a little extra time to blend it in with a damp sponge.

December 14, 2016

I love this foundation its great!coulours are very nice it has great coverage, it is very unexpensive and will last the day. plus i got the mentioni love the bottle. you really get the quantity required so you dont waist any.WOW!

November 28, 2016

AMAZING! This foundation is my must have make-up product for the last two years. It comes in a large variety of shades. The formal is extremely comfortable to wear. It is full coverage. It stays matte for the whole day. It doesn't melt off. I doesn't have a noticeable scent. The packaging is beautiful. LOVE IT.