Kat Von D Lock It Tattoo Foundation Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 653 in Foundation

March 26, 2017

I was torn with this foundation as it gave great cover and lasted well, but I always felt I had makeup on rather than how foundation should feel (you shouldn't feel it). If it were down to usage and looks it's great, but it fails on feel.

March 21, 2017

I purchased this foundation on my own. This foundation is really really thick, I figured it's probably aimed for full full coverage. I either apply this foundation with a wet beautyblender, or I mix a bit of serum into the foundation in order to make it less thick. I like mixing serums into this foundation since it also provides a bit of skincare properties to the foundation and still has great coverage. I can't do this to other foundations because it normally makes other foundations way too sheer.

0.5/5

March 07, 2017

I hate this foundation!! It's way too thick and hard to blend , it looks patchy no matter how I try to apply it. It could be saved with adding an oil but for the high price tag that shouldn't have to be done

February 28, 2017

This foundation works great for my skin. I have hyperpigmentation that I like to cover up. This is the only foundation that fully covers it up and makes my skin look even. The foundation does feel heavy but it does work well. I would recommend this foundation.

February 23, 2017

Works very well, has full coverage. Doesn't really smell and sets well with a powder. Lasts all day but does kinda streak if it gets wet. I have a clogged tear duct so my under eyes end up getting patchy but there isn't anything I can do about that lol

February 22, 2017

The most amazing foundation ever. I suffer from rosecea and this covers my problem areas completely. Very nice quality product and you don need to apply a large amount for coverage.

February 13, 2017

The Kat Von D Lock it Foundation is in my current beauty routine and has been there for awhile. It is a great full coverage and buildable foundation with a semi matte finish. It hides all my imperfections so well and leaves my skin looking amazing. The color line is incredible so there is a shade for every skin tone. It is pretty expensive though but the bottle lasts a long time. I would highly recommend this product to anyone.

February 13, 2017

I was pleasantly surprised that this only cost $42 at Sephora. They had run out of my go to foundation (Too Faced), so I decided to try something new and God knows I love full coverage! I LOVE this foundation, so happy I went with it. Although it is full coverage, the one thing that I find is that it is not cakey at all. Go out and buy it!

February 03, 2017

I had a hard time finding the perfect foundation for me but as soon as i tried kat von d lock it tattoo foundation I fell in love with it. It gives you a natural look, easy to apply,stays on all day and all night! Its easy to remove with your make up remover, it's literally the perfect foundation! It has all skin tones, its expensive but worth it for sure!

January 31, 2017

By far the best foundation I have ever used!

I am acne prone so most foundation either enhances my blemishes or sits on top of them making them look cakey.

This foundation not only covers completely but pretty much makes them disappear.

The coverage is flawless and the wear time isn't phenomenal.